The ghastly death of Radus is a platformer in which you are a mentally ill person. You suffer of serious paranoia and hallucinations so much that you are closed to your world. In this illusionary universe you will have to face many events before the delicate hand of death takes you away from this living nightmare, but not so simply. Everything around will try to fool you while it falls apart and looses all sense and logic.

lundi 31 octobre 2011

Levels...

I am designing the twelve levels of the game. It is a hard work to get them done. I try to make them really atmospheric and even depressive, while respecting the evolution of the game. Unity is the key!

I first use Tiled to make a tiled level and then I make a picture from it when the raw shape looks good. (I am actually here) From that picture I add non-tiled details and many other things. And then I should quickly assemble them in Construct 2 to try them. And certainly go back to the previous steps because everything wasn't perfect!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire